Can the rechargeable lithium battery pass security inspection?
Abstract: lithium electric charge can pass the airport security machine.
The Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) stipulates that the items that can not be carried and not checked are as follows: the use of civil aviation flights within the territory of China prohibits carrying or consignment of the following items:
1. Guns, military or police implements (including main parts) and their imitations;
2, explosives, such as ammunition, pyrotechnic products, explosive equipment and other imitations.
3. Control cutting tools;
4, inflammable and explosive materials, such as matches, lighters (gas), alcohol, paint, gasoline, kerosene, benzene, rosin oil, tobacco cakes, etc.
5, corrosive substances such as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, liquid storage battery, etc.
6, toxic products, such as cyanide, toxic pesticide and so on;
7. Radioactive materials, such as radioisotopes;
8. Other objects that are hazardous to flight safety, such as items with strong odor, may interfere with the strong magnetization of instruments on board.
It is forbidden to take any of the following items on the civil aviation flight in China, but it can be checked in checked baggage. Passengers who are prohibited from carrying passengers but can carry them as baggage items include:
1, kitchen knives, fruit knives, scissors, razors and other living knives.
2. Professional knives, such as scalpel, slaughtering knife and carving knife.
3. The knives, spears and swords used in the performance of the literary and art units.
4, with heavy or spikes stick, iron head mountaineering staff, baseball sticks and other sporting goods;
5, as well as axe, chisel, hammer, cone, spanner and other tools and other sharp or blunt devices that can be used to damage the safety of aircraft or others.
6. Exceed liquid or liquid substances that can be carried or restricted.