1. Attentions should be paid to installing the walk through metal detector gate of the shield:
1. Before installation, the left and right doors should be distinguished, and then installed and stand up.
2. After standing up, test infrared by electrifying. If infrared is normal, then test every square area, so as to have a good idea.
3. If the security gate is working properly, then test it according to the customer's requirements.
4. After debugging, teach the person in charge to test until proficient.
5. Let the person in charge of the test master the problems that should be paid attention to during the test.
(1) When testing, the walk through metal detector gate must pass completely, * out of the security gate 50 centimeters before returning, otherwise there will be a missed report.
(2) In the process of testing, if several people test together and let the tester pass through the walk through gate completely, the second tester can continue to pass, otherwise there will be a missed report. If a tester passes through the security check door with metal, the walk through door gives an alarm. The second tester must stop the alarm completely before he can continue to pass, otherwise the same will happen.
(3) In the test, it is not allowed to collide with the security gate after passing through the security gate, otherwise there will be false alarm.
(4) When the security gate is working, if there is a large metal moving nearby, there will be false alarm at the walk through metal detector gate.
2. Common Problems in Installation of walk through metal detector Gates and Their Solutions
1. Reasons for non-counting infrared when security door is installed:
(1) Check whether the left and right doors are installed incorrectly, and if they are wrong, re-install them.
(2) If the left and right doors are not installed incorrectly, first check the voltage of the transmitter and receiver of the infrared module, in which the module J4 and J5 are the transmitter, the middle foot and the third foot are the grounding places, their voltages are 0V, the second foot voltage is 0.68 to 0.7V; while J2 and J3 are the receiving end, their foot is the power 5V, the second foot is the signal, their voltage is 0.1 to 0.12V, and their third foot is grounded, their voltage is 0V, such as. If the voltage of the transmitter and receiver of the infrared module is normal, it is necessary to check STC89C52. If there is one or a pair of irregularities between the transmitter and receiver of the infrared module, it is necessary to check whether the infrared tube is burnt or not in bad contact, or whether the circuit is connected.
(3) Pay attention to whether the air plug is fully plugged in.
2. Reasons for false alarms when installing security gates
(1) After installing the security gate, there are frequent false alarms during the test. First, check the environment around the installation of the security gate. If there are large metal objects moving or stationary within 1.5 meters, if there are, try to keep the security gate away from large metal objects. In addition, to see if the installation site is windy, if so, customers are advised to take windproof measures or change the installation location;
(2) After installing the security gate, there are frequent false alarms during the test. If it is not environmental factors, we will lower the sensitivity of each area to see if the false alarms will be reduced. If the false alarms are not reduced, we should try the following methods.
(3) After the security gate is installed, frequent false alarms occur during the test to check whether the voltage is normal. Its normal working voltage is 215-230V. If the voltage is lower than 215V, false alarms may occur. The treatment methods are as follows: customers are advised to buy an adjustable booster;
(4) After installing the security gate, there are frequent false alarms during the test. If the voltage is within the normal range, we should change the frequency of the oscillation, stagger the interference by changing the frequency, and then test further.
(5) If the above methods can not deal with interference, it is recommended that customers change the installation location, we try as far as possible, generally changing the installation location can deal with interference.
(6) When dealing with false alarms at security gates, try not to adjust the adjustable potentiometer on the acquisition card. Unless it is a last resort, the method of replacing the acquisition card can be adopted, but it is necessary to remember which one to replace and make a good mark so that it can be replaced when the replacement is invalid.
3. Failure to turn on when installing security gates
(1) When installing the security gate, if it fails to turn on, check whether the voltage is in the normal range first. If the supply voltage is below 180V, it can not turn on. It is recommended that customers buy an adjustable booster for power supply.
(2) If the voltage is in the normal range, first test the input of the transformer, if there is no 220V voltage, check whether the fuse is burnt, if there is 220V, check the small transformer, if there is 6V voltage output, if there is, check the 5V voltage of the transmission motherboard, and then continue to check the voltage sent to the power key.