Advantages and disadvantages of wing gate?
Wing gate, commonly known as scissor gate in the rail transit industry, is also known as quick pass gate in many foreign places. Its arresting body (gate wing) is generally fan-shaped plane, perpendicular to the ground, through expansion to achieve arresting and release. The materials of the arresting body are usually plexiglass and toughened glass, and some of them are wrapped with special flexible materials (to reduce the damage to pedestrians).
1. The traffic speed is the fastest of all gates.
2. The channel width is between three roller gate and swing gate, generally between 500mm-600mm.
3. The appearance is beautiful, and the material of the gate wing is rich.
4. In case of emergency, the gate wing will quickly retract into the box, which can easily form an accessible passage, improve the traffic speed and facilitate the evacuation of pedestrians.
1. The control mode is complex and the cost is high.
2. The waterproof and dustproof capacity is insufficient, which is generally only suitable for indoor use. If it is used outdoors, a canopy must be added.
3. The appearance is simple and the plasticity is not strong.
4. Limited by the shape of the arresting body, the crashworthiness of the wing gate is lower than that of the three roller gate, and it is easy for pedestrians to damage the wing and the movement of the gate if they rush illegally.
5. The technical requirements for manufacturers are relatively high. If the design is not good, the reliability of products will be greatly reduced, and the anti pinch ability to avoid personal injury will be greatly reduced
Suzhou aoteng Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise specializing in the R & D, sales and service of software and hardware such as intelligent access control system, pedestrian channel management system and related supporting products. The main products include three roller gate, wing gate, swing gate, etc. welcome to consult