If you encounter an attack while traveling on the subway, please first keep calm and evacuate in a timely and orderly manner.
1. Alarm the driver. When an emergency occurs in the train, passengers should immediately find the red alarm button on the inner wall of the car to alert the driver, which is the premise to ensure that the train stops running in time and passengers can evacuate.
2. Protect yourself. Passengers should remain calm after the train stops. If you encounter a pungent odor, you should cover your mouth and nose with a mask, handkerchief or corners of your clothes, water, drinks, etc.
3. Open the door and evacuate. Before evacuation, if it is found that the train door and the shield door of the subway station are not opened automatically, passengers can open the door through the "emergency door opening device" installed near the train door, and then open the shield door through the manual unlocking device of the shield door. When a large number of passengers evacuate, the elderly, women and children try to "slip away" to prevent trampling after falling.
In addition, we should pay attention to the following problems when alarming:
1. Keep calm, not because panic affects normal judgment;
2. Determine whether you are in danger at present. If there is danger, do your best to protect yourself and quickly leave the dangerous area or cover up in place.
3. First report the most important content, including location, time, what happened, consequences and so on. Such as the location of the shooting incident, suspects, physical characteristics, clothing, casualties and so on; arson incident to clarify the location of the fire, such as which district, which road, which residential area, which buildings, several floors, whether there are dangerous things nearby.
Emergency evacuation of dangerous sites should pay attention to:
1. Keep calm, locate and evacuate in time.
2. Choose the passage well and don't use the elevator.
3. Quick evacuation, no greed for property and return to dangerous situations;
4. Protect oneself and pay attention to avoiding danger. For example, cover the vulnerable part of the body with objects and not close to the window glass, do not go against the current to avoid being pushed to the ground;
5. Hold fast to the fasteners, cleverly hide and move forward. When it's crowded, hold on to the sturdy things around you and leave the scene quickly when the crowd passes by.
Methods of self-rescue and mutual rescue in emergencies:
1. Hemostasis. When the wounded person is transferred to a safe place, he can stop bleeding by pressing his finger directly on the bleeding wound or on the blood supply artery. If the limbs are injured and bleeding, the waistband and tie should be used to tie the hemostasis in the upper 1/3 of the arm and the middle of the thigh.
2. Fixation. Open wounds should be bandaged and fixed before being returned to the punctured fracture site. Pad up or raise the injured part to slow bleeding and reduce swelling. Do not move the spine or suspect spinal injury.
3. Burn first aid. Clean the wound with plenty of clean water. Do not apply ice directly to the wound. Don't puncture blisters. Gently remove the wounded person's personal clothes, watches, belts, etc., and cover the wound with clean, non-sticky cloth.
4. Emergency treatment of shock. Avoid overcooling or overheating of the injured person. Use blankets or coats to keep warm. If there is no fracture, the injured person's feet will be raised about 30CM. Do not drink or feed the wounded. Pay attention to the sober level of the injured. Report to ambulance personnel.
It is believed that if you are familiar with the above information, you will increase your ability to survive in danger. I hope we can work together to build a harmonious and stable society.