IC card access control dual core stick barrier gate
Model No: SZAT-Z02A
304 drawing stainless steel
Standard stick length
● More than ten years professional experiences with own independent intellectual property rights on the core technology,mature design and strong R&D and manufacture ability.
● Complete supply chain from R&D,machine tooling,assembly to pre-sale consulting,and sales as well as after-sales services,OEM & ODM is available
● Strict 3-steps quality control system and pass the ISO9001 standards system and get CE ROHS FCC approval.
● Offering the extended warranty service and an emergency production tunnel for urgent goods or samples.
Maintenance of the machine core:
the core is the heart of the machine. It must be maintained well, and it is recommended to maintain it once a month.
● Cut off the power supply, open the machine cover of the pedestrian channel gate, clean the surface dust, clean the transmission part first, then add butter, wing gate, swing gate, fast door, and shift the gear and groove of the gate, and properly spread some butter.
● Check whether the fasteners and connecting rods are loose and tighten them.
● Pay attention to the limit switch of the three - roll brake and the limit plate not to adjust casually, so as to prevent the adjustment too far or too close to make a mistake.
● Check the wear parts, positioning arm and the positioning plate three roller gate has more than 3mm gap timely replacement of normal clearance (1-1.5mm), add butter at the core of the electromagnetic valve, the electromagnetic valve is on the left and right movement to reduce resistance, lubrication, do not add too much, to moderate.
12v DC level or 12v pulse>100ms
Length of stick
Less than 30 person/minutes
Frame or 304 stainless steel cover
Single and double(optional)
Outdoor and indoor
Width of passage
Opening or close time
Time required to enter the state after power supply
Automatic reset time after failure
RS485 standard electric appliance,communication distance≤1200mts (access control)
Swing arm drive angle